Holidazzle has returned to Loring Park in downtown Minneapolis for a second straight holiday season. The free event will run Thursdays through Sundays 5-9 p.m. from now until Friday, Dec. 23. As downtown Minneapolis’ premier holiday celebration, Holidazzle has food, drinks, merchandise, activities, entertainment and other things that will help get you in the holiday spirit.
Some features at this year’s Holidazzle:
- Fireworks: There are fireworks displays at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 3, Dec. 10, Dec. 17 and Dec. 23.
- Santa: Visitors can meet and take photos with Santa Claus.
- Movie nights:
- Dec. 4: A Christmas Story
- Dec. 8: Elf
- Dec. 11: Happy Feet
- Dec. 15: Serendipity
- Dec. 18: Frozen
- Dec. 22: Ice Age
- Dec. 23: A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Free skating: The Wells Fargo Minneapolis WinterSkate is open seven days a week, plus during all Holidazzle hours and includes the Warming House courtesy of CenterPoint Energy. Bring your own skates or use a complimentary pair available in the warming house.
- Kids zone: New this year, Holidazzle has a kids zone with activities that offer creative opportunities that let children build, navigate a haybale maze, participate in yard games and more.
- Local musical performances: Musical performances from local groups and community bands/choirs will provide entertainment throughout this year’s Holidazzle.
- Bonfires and warming houses: Outdoor bonfires scattered throughout the area as well as multiple warming houses will help keep visitors warm.
More information is available at holidazzle.com.